THE ELKS KYLE HULL HOCKEY CAMP COMING TO LA RINK!!
This camp will provide an advanced powerskating and technique camp. All ages from Atoms (age 5) through Midgets (to age 18).
ADVANCED POWERSKATING & TECHNIQUE CAMPS
Teaching powerskating is my passion and I firmly believe the most important skill any young hockey player can focus on is skating – “The best players are the best skaters!” These sessions will include lots of advanced edge-work and foot-work. The drills will have a huge focus on balance & coordination, body-weight shifts, and using their edges in ways they probably never have before! The players will be challenged to execute drills that will force them to get better and stronger on their feet – The more they can do in their skates, the better hockey players they will become. Drills will be ran with a high pace to ensure maximum repetitions per player. The best part about this camp is that the players thrive on challenging themselves and end up absolutely loving this one!
These sessions are guaranteed to:
- Stretch the skater’s legs out
- Build leg and core strength
- Improve endurance, conditioning, balance & coordination
- Highly Improve edge-work & foot-work (both forwards & backwards)
- Increase recognition of how body-weight shifts can improve posture & technique
- Improve overall skating ability
Click here http://www.lahockey.org/Registration/Default.asp?n=27583&org=lahockey.org to register
DATES: NOVEMBER 22, 23, 24, 2019
WHERE: Los Alamos County Ice Rink
COST: $100 per person (go to this link to register) for 8 & Under ages (mini-mites and mites)
$125 per person 9-18 Years old (squirts, peewees, bantams & midgets)
JERSEY: Every player will receive a Hull Hockey jersey.
There will also be Hull Hockey gear on sale.
- November 22nd
- 4:30pm-5:30pm (Group A) 8 & Under
- 6:00pm-7:00pm (Group B) 9-12 ages
- 7:30pm-8:30pm (Group C) 13-18 ages
- November 23rd
- 8:30am-9:30am (Group A)
- 10:00am - 11:00am (Group B)
- 11:30am – 12:30pm (Group C)
- 3:30pm-4:30pm (Group B)
- 5:00pm-6:00pm (Group C)
- November 24th
- 8:15am - 9:15am (Group A)
- 9:30-10:30am (Group B)
- 10:45am – 11:45 pm (Group C)
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm (Group B)
- 3:15pm – 4:15pm (Group C)
There are 3 groups of 30 each. The C group is only if we get over 60 players registered. This schedule will get revisded once we see the numbers. We will let everyone know that has signed up as we near the dates of the camp.